Tuesday, July 9, 2013

G'morning ...the sun is finally shining again


         Good Morning everybody...the sun is finally shining again
        I am a morning girl, sleeping in for me means keeping my feet off the floor 
    until at least 7 am.  Yep up with the dawn that's me. I sleep with the curtains 
        open so I can catch the first light. I can't wait to be up and about,
     the only thing is I don't sleep alone so my poor husband, usually is covering
his face with his hands. My own true love.
Welcome again to my blog, a series of conversations with me 
 I'll be sharing my thoughts & prayers up here, 
maybe some recipes that I've found, photos I've taken
some crafts & lots of positive words. 
My day is full of conversations with God, pray without ceasing 
that's what His word says. 
I am a BELIEVER. 
You'll find,  I hope that my words 
are full of testimonies of His Grace. 
Without God,I truly believe
I would not be here..
I am 6+ year survivor of a hemorrhagic stroke, May 20th 2007
is the anniversary of my stroke. On that day my life changed forever.
I truly became A NEW CREATION in Christ.
                       It has not been easy, I had to walk away from many things, some things 
I loved and some not so much...But I have survived and it has 
been God's grace that carried me through. 
Love wins. When all else fails ..His Love remains.
Be Blessed
May His Sunshine follow you
thru the rain
Maria

please feel free to post comments or subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment